Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hear New Broken Social Scene Songs



I relish any chance I can get to represent amazing Toronto talent. Broken Social Scene obviously dominates my fair city's rock and roll scene. A few weeks ago, the collective dropped the wonderful tune "World Sick" on us and today they blessed us with two more new songs. "Forced to Love" and "All to All", from the up-coming Forgiveness Rock Record can now be heard over on the band's website. The album is being released on May 4 on Arts & Crafts. Full track listing below.

01 World Sick
02 Chase Scene
03 Texico Bitches
04 Forced to Love
05 All to All
06 Art House Director
07 Highway Slipper Jam
08 Ungrateful Little Father
09 Meet Me in the Basement
10 Sentimental X's
11 Sweetest Kill
12 Romance to the Grave
13 Water in Hell
14 Me and My Hand

This Movie Is Broken also debuted at SXSW this past weekend and I've only read awesome things. While I expect that the film will be released soon, in the meantime you can check out 7/4 Shoreline from the free show BSS played last year. The free show is central to the movie's plot line.

No comments: