Monday, July 27, 2009

A Brief Hiatus

Phase 3 of my summer begins tomorrow. I left New York City yesterday in what should have been a simple one hour plane ride to Toronto. That one hour plane ride turned into a twelve hour nightmare that I will spare my readers of. I just wanted to let everyone know that August will be a write off for me. I will be venturing into the great outdoors to lead canoe trips, a stark contrast to the insanity of New York City. I've already got some stuff lined up for September, October and November in terms of show reviews, and of course the site will be regularly updated with news, cd reviews and hopefully some killer interviews! Thanks everyone for sticking with me thus far, and although I won't be "Back In 15 Minutes", I will certainly be back in about 25 days! Ya, I know that was lame.

No comments: