Monday, April 19, 2010

Back In 15 Minutes Heads To Asia

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that things are going to be very quiet around here for the next four months. Tomorrow evening I will be flying out to Hong Kong, and from there I will be traveling much of South East Asia. Chances are I will be able to do a post here and there, but these will be sporadic and short. I will be returning home in mid-June for just around a week, only to head out again. I will be leaving my computer behind once more, as July and August will find me leading canoe trips in the great Canadian outdoors of Ontario. Thanks to everyone who has stuck around with me thus far. I promise that in August Back In 15 Minutes will be back to full force with lots of great content to read, watch and see. It's been a great ride so far and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

Have a relaxing but eventful summer everyone. Before you blink, the warm days and nights will be behind us once again.

-Lucas Samuels

No comments: